Monday 23 May 2011

The Coup Newsletter

After the coup
Prem's flat before the coup d'etat



The first official Coup D'etat has taken place and it proved to be solely and utterly a success with 32 sq foot crammed with great audience,
5 works sold, 46 bottles of Champagne drunk and all canapes eaten!

'My daily' has written a swell review titled "Russian artist premieres London pop-up art gallery event". Read it here: 
http://www.mydaily.co.uk/2011/05/13/iulia-filipovscaia-the-other-half-pop-up-gallery/



I would like to take this opportunity and thank you all for attending and for those who missed it, I promise, not to leave you waiting for long
and keep you informed about all future endeavours. 
Below are the stars of the evening that found themselves a new home. To view more work please visit my website: 
www.iuliafilipovscaia.com

If you would like me to take over your flat, country house or garden email me at coup@iuliafilipovscaia.com.
 


No comments: