Wednesday 25 May 2011

Invitation - Lana Siberie - My Fashion Secret Pop Up Shop - Saturday, 28 May 2011

Dear Friends and Fans,




Most of you already know about Lana Siberie - our home-baked hand-made knitting brand created by my mother and I.

This Saturday, we would like to invite you to the My Fashion Secret Pop Up Shop event that is taking place at Aragon House, 247-249 New Kings Rd London SW6 4XG from 12 - 5pm (closest tube Parsons Green)

We will be selling our new colorful Summer Collection with bright orange, yellow, pink and grass green tops, shorts, vests and hairbands.
Lets bring fun and color into this year's warm and sunny summer.

I hope to see you all this Saturday, 28 May 2011 at My Fashion Secret Pop Up Shop!

Website: www.lanasiberie.com
Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lana-Siberie/126523587400740
Time Out London http://www.timeout.com/london/shopping/event/227231/my-fashion-secret-pop-up-shop


Exclusive offers - only for My Fashion Secret Guests
2 - For - 1 cocktails + lunch with drink only £8

Yours,


Iulia and Lana
info@lanasiberie.com

No comments: