Wednesday 13 July 2011

Find a pattern

When I am not traveling and got only my blackberry camera on hand, here is what gets documented:

I. Faceless - Violated posters on platforms 

 




To the point of abstraction (Knightsbridge)
 Violation of my own - Uniqlo Look-book:


II. Amorphous and Androgynous 


III. Untitled 


IV. Covered and Tied



Dodo, Moscow
Taken Over

East London

by unworkability 
VI. Rotten 


onion and lemon
And hairy

my bag
in most unexpected places - ground


VII. And of interesting shapes


One thing that all of these images have in common is that each one of them is self-transcendent meaning  'going beyond a prior form or state of oneself'. Subjects that have lost its initial function or have a tendency or possibility to be read as something they are not, only these subjects attract me immensely. 
What is this obsession ....


No comments: